If your device is already rooted, you can install it directly.
If there are no roots, you will have to go through a very complicated process to activate the icebox. Please read the full details before making a decision.
Non-root setup: github.com/heruoxin/Ice-Box-Docs/blob/master/Divice%20Owner%20 (No% 20 root)% 20 Setup.md
Ice Bucks is a bust for storing apps and apps that you rarely use.
The application in Bucks is hidden from the launcher and cannot steal your battery or cellular data in the background. You can only launch it from the icebox, just as you can launch it from the Home screen folder. After returning to the screen or launcher, they will automatically freeze and will not be able to do anything in the background.
Long press to select a single symbol or multiple symbols:
- Run the application.
- Application freeze/thaw.
- View system details of the application.
- Open on Google Play.
Support launcher shortcut:
- Freeze all apps
- Freeze all + screens
- Defrost and run a special application
- Fingerprint lock
- Notification link.
- Android 7.1 Quick Shortcut.
- Double click on the shortcut to freeze it.
Support Tasker Plugin.
Using non-root mode
If your devices are already rooted, there is no need to switch to non-root mode.
1. Make sure your device is running Android 5.0+ and you know exactly how to use ADD.
2. Go to "Settings - Accounts" and delete all accounts, including your Google Account.
3. Run "ADB Shell DMP Set-Device-Owner com.catchingnow.icebox / .receiver.DPMReceiver" on your computer terminal.
4. Restart your phone and reconnect your accounts.
After installing IceB Installing X, the Device Administrator can freeze/dissolve applications on your device.
If you want to uninstall IceBox, click "Dissolve All" in Settings.