Create, edit, and collaborate presentations from your Android phone or tablet using the Google Slides app. With the slide you can:
- Create new presentations or edit existing files
- Share presentations and collaborate on similar presentations at the same time.
- Anywhere, Anytime - Anywhere Fly Work
- Add comment and reply.
Add and rearrange slides, formatted text and shapes and more.
- Present directly from your mobile device.
- Don't worry about losing your job. - Everything is saved automatically as you type.
Create beautiful slides instantly - with Exploration.
- Current slide for video calls - Scheduled meeting is displayed automatically
- Open, edit and save PowerPoint files.
Calendar: calendar is used to connect video calls to lander invitations.
camera: Camera is used for video mode during video calls and camera is used to insert pictures taken by me.
Contact: Used to give people instructions about adding and sharing files.
Microphone: Use to carry audio during video calls.
Storage: This is used to insert images and open files from USB or SD storage.