Grab your thoughts quickly and get a reminder at the right place or later at the right time. Speak voice memo on the go and it will be transmitted automatically. Take a photo of a poster, receipt or document and organize it or look for it later when you find it. With Google Keep, you can easily capture an idea or list and share it with friends and family.
Get what you think
- Add notes, listings and photos to Google Keep. Time pressure? Record this voice memo and send the funnel so you can find it later.
- Share your thoughts with friends and family
- Easily schedule sharing your notes with others and surprise the party by collaborating with them in real time.
- Find what you need quickly
- Notes Add colors and labels to quickly organize notes and move on with your life. When you need to save an item, a simple search will enable it.
- Always within reach
- Keep working on your phone, tablet, computer and Android wearable. Everything you add is synced across all your devices so your thoughts always stay with you.
- The right note at the right time
- Some You need to remember to make some groceries? Set a location-based reminder to properly access your shopping list when you arrive at the store.
Try keeping up to date on the web at Keep.google.com and find it in the Chrome Web Store at g.co/keepinchrome.
Camera Marrow: Used to attach pictures with notes in the funnel.
Contacts: Share notes with contacts.
Microphone: Used to connect audio with notes.
Location: This sets location-based reminders and fires.
Collection: Used to add attachments from the collection to your notes.