Roku Mobile App is a free app for iOS® and Android devices that turn your mobile device into our ultimate streaming companion for Roku Streaming Players and Roku TV.
To use the Roku mobile app, you need to connect your phone or tablet to the same wireless network as your Roku device. Some features require a compatible Roku device and you may need to sign in to your Roku account.
Apply your Roku streaming experience and use the Roku mobile app:
- it Use your phone or tablet as a remote control for your Roku device
- Find handpicked choices for great movies and TV shows with WhatsApp and movies
- Movies Use your voice or mobile keyboard to search for movies, TV shows, actors and directors
- Launch your favorite channels directly from your mobile device
- Add channels and games from the Ok Roku Channel Store
- Listening to audio from movies or shows streaming through your headphones with private listening *
- Transfer videos, photos and music to your TV on Roku Play
- it Use your mobile keyboard to enter text on your Roku device
- Follow movies, shows and actors / directors of your choice. Use my feed.
- This application is called Roku Streaming player OR ROKU TV™
- Some features require compatible Roku devices and you may need to sign in to your Roku account.
Roku Search is only available if your connected Roku streaming player or Roku TV supports this functionality. Roku Search is not available in Mexico.
Voice Search is only available in English in the US and Canada.
The Roku app is only available in English in Mexico.
* Mobile private listening is available for Roku Express, Express +, Roku Streaming Stick (3600), Roku Premier, Premier +, Roku Ultra and Roku TV.
** Subscriptions or other payments may be required to access certain channel content. Channel availability varies and varies across countries.
For more information and troubleshooting assistance, visit support.roku.com